Congratulations to Lisa Marx for passing her PhD at KTH Copenhagen!
- Lectureship position for Dr. Sebastian Cosgrove
- PhD Studentship available, start September 2020
- MIB Christmas Party 13/12/19
- Congratulations Lisa Marx!
- Sabine Flitsch: The Use of Enzymes in GlycoEngineering – video
- ESBOC 2019
- RSC Breaking the Barriers report
- Prof Flitsch hosts Glycobiotechnology 2018
- Prof Flitsch is presenting at IQCC in Spain 12 June 2018
- Congratulations to Jolanda on her L’Oreal Unesco Women in Science bursary!
- Well done to Kun on your recent publication! 29th May 2018
- Congratulations to Jolanda – shortlisted for L’Oreal-UNESCO Fellowship!
- Congratulations to Alex on passing your viva! 12/03/2018
- Congratulations to Michel on passing your viva! 27/02/2018
- Congratulations Lorna on passing your viva! 09/02/2018
- Well done to Kun, Fabio, Ed, Cheun-Jiuan, Will and Peter on your recent ChemBioChem publication! 30th Nov 2017
- Thank you Nick and Greg, great dissemination at The Science Spectacular, Manchester Museum 21st Oct 2017
- Well done Jo on your latest ChemCatChem journal article! 16th Oct 2017
- Thank you to everyone that helped out at The New Scientist Live in London Oct2017
- Sabine and Fabio at the Newton Funded Researcher Links Glycobiology Meeting in Mexico Oct 2017